25.02.2019 // SNV Academy
New and exclusively at the SNV Academy: tailored course of study
The on-demand course is flexible, needs-based and target-oriented
Customize your own course now. You decide which modules to take and when and where you want to complete these.
Choose from the following modules:
- Quality Manager (three days): develop and optimize your own QM system.
- Quality Leader (two days): work at the interface between quality management and leadership.
- Continuous Process Optimization – Manager (three days): for those who want to optimize their processes on a sustained basis.
- Cyberattacks (one day): protect yourself from cyberattacks and save money in the process.
- Risk Manager (three days): integrate risk management in your company.
- Internal Auditor (two days): review management systems even more effectively using constructive audits.
- Occupational Safety and Health Protection (one day): reap the rewards of integrating occupational safety and health protection in your work environment.
- Safety Officer/Occupational Safety Contact Person (two days): meet the requirements for practising as a safety officer and occupational safety contact person.
- Environmental Manager (three days): utilize your savings potential to the fullest with corporate environmental protection.
- Energy Manager (five days): save on operating costs with your energy management.
We help you achieve your goal with your very own tailored course of study. You can find further information at the following link: on-demand course of study
- Start whenever and wherever you want.
- Choose from exciting topics.
- Attend as many modules as your needs require.
- Save money with our multiple-day package.
You complete the course with an ISO 17024 personnel certificate for Integrated Management Systems under an internationally recognized standard, as a quality manager or as a risk manager for example.
Seize the chance to tailor your further training!
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to receiving your registration, phone call or e-mail.
Your contact person for further information:
firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +41 52 224 54 54